A live event on November 2, 2023. We gathered an esteemed panel of industry veterans, entrepreneurs, and strategic consultants.
Whether you are considering an acquisition, merger, IPO, or simply handing over the reins to a successor, these panelists had pertinent insights to best help you orchestrate a successful exit.
• What Makes an Exit Strategy Successful?
• Unifying Personal & Business Wealth
• Selling Smart
• Tax Savvy Moves
• Blueprint to Triumph
• Internal Succession
• Finding Your Ideal Buyer
Our greatest event of the year! Hosted in September 2023, we were thrilled to host all the incredible people who drove, empowered, and supported us, including clients, referral partners, and trusted providers.
In 2023, we had more to celebrate than ever before, including:
This event was hosted at the Crest Center and Pavilion, beginning at 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, with a casual dress code.
Announced as a Sky High Awardee in 2023! The Award Winners were selected on milestones such as overcoming adversity, reaching beyond past successes and “leveling-up” in their business over 2022.
Kaplan CFO Solutions was awarded on the following merit:
• The company added 5 new full-time positions in ’21 and ’22.
• The company anticipates adding 6 more positions in 2023 to meet the demand for services.
• Kaplan has succeeded in serving clients all over the country through remote work.
• The Kaplan CFOs served on 19 different boards and finance committees across the community, helping companies, non-profits and medical practices thrive and grow.
Ken Kaplan and Mark Majewski presented a DEBT -VS- EQUITY lecture during a recent Keystone Executive Leader Peer Meeting.
This discussion focused on finding the right debt and equity balance in business, as neither are “bad” or “good,” but must work together for the business to grow.
The presentation covered topics such as:
This intimate event was hosted in Johnson City, Tennessee, at Watauga Brewing. We met with industry professionals ‘over the mountain’ to expand our industry contacts in Eastern Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
This was a complimentary networking event for accountants, bankers, business consultants, marketing firms, and other professional service providers in the area.